Korean actor Park Hae-jin [10Asia]
Korean actor Park Hae-jin will make his debut as singer in Japan next year.
His agency HaHa Entertainment announced that Park will release his Japanese single album, whose title is translated into "Fate Oath", on February 9 next year.
"Fate Oath" will include the title track of the same name recorded in both Korean and Japanese while the former version will be used as the theme song for upcoming drama "Shakking 2: Unmei no Houshuu" which will air on Japan's WOWOW station next year on January 8.
He is also scheduled to hold showcases to promote the single in the country although dates have yet to be set.
Park, 27, became a household name after appearing in 2006 with a role in the KBS TV "Famous Princesses" and has since starred in various dramas including "By Land and Sky", "East of Eden" and "Hot Blood".
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Han Ji-hye to star in final episode of KBS omnibus series
Actress Han Ji-hye [Trophy Entertainment] Actress Han Ji-hye has been cast as the heroine to the ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017