Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Foreign interns experience Korean culture
By Kim Woo-joong
Korea Times intern
Foreign students working as interns for Seoul City on Wednesday experienced traditional Korean culture through the city's cultural program.
A total of 42 students, currently studying at Korean universities, tried the Bongsan mask dance, made flowers with H,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.