Korean drama of the week "Harvest Villa" (2010)
Directed by Jo Hyeon-tak
Written by Jang Hang-joon, Kim Eun-hee-I
Network : tvN
With Sin Ha-gyoon, Lee Bo-yeong, Baek Yoon-sik, Kang Byeol, Go Soo-hee, Jeong Kyung-ho,...
20 episodes - Fri 23:00
Film actor Sin Ha-gyoon ("Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance") and much-loved Lee Bo-yeong ("Birth of a Rich Man", "ATHENA") headline this comedy about a man who stumbles into love and a murder mystery at the same time. A delightful, under-looked little gem, Harvest Villa blends bright comedy with some of the darker elements of a thriller. Not to be missed.
When the owner of a shabby villa in a run-down part of Seoul mysteriously dies, it sets in motion a chain of events that touches many lives. His son Bok Gyu (Sin Ha-gyoon), a struggling actor, arrives to take possession of the villa, only to find that rumors are swirling everywhere that his father has left a huge inheritance in gold hidden somewhere in the villa - and that his father was murdered. As Bok Gyu navigates his way through the web of mystery around his father's death, he encounters intrusive neighbors, oddball residents, and a beautiful girl - all who may have their eyes set on his money. When he meets orphaned, lovely Seo Rin (Lee Bo-yeong), he knows that she's the girl of his dreams - but can he trust her?
Broadcast dates in Korea : Korean drama of the week "Harvest Villa"
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.