Directed by Song Hyeon-wook, Yoo Hyeon-gi
Written by Yoon Kyeong-ah
Network : KBS
With Sin Ha-gyoon, Jeong Jin-yeong, Choi Jeong-won, Jo Dong-hyeok, Lee Sung-min, Park Cheol-ho-I,...
Mon, Tue 21:55
A drama that deals with the brain and neurosurgeons.
"My Daughter, Flower" (2011)
Directed by Park Yeong-soo-I
Written by Park Ye-kyeong
Network : SBS
With Jo Min-soo, Jin Se-yeon, Park Sang-won, Lee Ji-hoon, Choi Jin-hyeok, Son Eun-seo,...
A touching drama about a mother and daughter who are not even a single drop blood related.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Super Star K2's Kim Eun-bi To Debut As YG Entertainment Group
Kim Eun-bi has been finalized to be a part of a new girl group under the prestigious YG Entertainm,...More
Colin Firth Being Considered For Yoo Ji-tae's Role In Hollywood "Old Boy"
Hollywood's version of "Old Boy" is currently in the works. And word of a strong potential candida,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week