"The Front Line" is Korea's entry to the Academy Awards
JANG Hoon's war drama "The Front Line" has been selected as Korea's submission for Best Foreign Film category at the 84th Academy Awards. Starring Sin Ha-gyoon and Ko Soo, the human drama set at the end of the Korean War depicts the complicated relationships between North and South Korean soldiers engaged in fierce battles over a small patch of strategically placed mountain terrain. Jang is a former assistant director to Kim Ki-duk, and previously directed critical and commercial hits "Rough Cut" and "Secret Reunion".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Ha Jeong-woo's glasses, "They cover just his eyes"
Actor Ha Jeong-woo is in the middle of a debate about the size of his face. On an online message ,...More
Jeong Il-woo holds fall sports day with fans at his alma mater
Actor Jeong Il-woo will hold a sports meet at his alma mater in Yeongdeungpo on October 9th with h,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.