Official poster of "Man of Vendetta" [Daisy Entertainment]
Korean film "Man of Vendetta" was presold to China and Taiwan at the film market in France held at the 63rd annual Cannes Film Festival.
According to a press release from the film's production company Daisy Entertainment, China's Metro-Cine and Taiwan's Catchplay bought the distribution rights for the movie after seeing the scenario, trailer and poster revealed at the film market.
Daisy also explained that several other foreign distributors were inquiring about the film.
The movie will open in local theaters during the first week of July.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Ryoo Si-won turns producer for new female artist Rottyful Sky
Korean singer Rottyful Sky (left) and producer Ryoo Si-won [R's Company] Korean singer and actor ,...More
Big Bang first Korean dance group at Japan music fest
Big Bang members Seung Ri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP (Choi Seung-hyeon) and Daesung [YG Entertainment,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017