This year at the Berlinale, the Korean Film Council (KOFIC) held its annual Korean Film Night reception Feb. 13 at the Café Einstein in Berlin. Celebrating Korean cinema and the Korean films selected to the festival, the event was held in cooperation with the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).
Representatives of other national cinema organizations attended the event, too, including from France's National Cinema Center (CNC), Telefilm Canada, UniJapan, the Danish Film Institute, and Mexican film institute Imcine.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Celebrity News Station] Lee Mi-sook sued by former management for "Non-fulfillment of contract"
Lee Mi-sook's former management The Contents Entertainment put out a petition of appeal for 300 mi,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.