Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
62nd Cannes Selects 9 Korean Films
A total of 9 Korean films including 5 features have been invited to the official line-up of the 62nd Cannes Film Festival, which runs May 13 – 24 in the famed coastal city of southern France. Headlining the robust range of Korean films this year is PARK Chan-wook's vampire thriller, "Thirst", one o,...More
Park Chan-wook's Cannes Entry Thirst Continues to Rampage Local Box Office
The long weekend has proven to be a hit for Chan-wook's highly anticipated "Thirst". Despite mixed reviews, the Korean vampire film, hyped nearly as much as Kim Jee-woon's "The Good, The Bad, The Weird" (2008) did not defy hope becoming the biggest opening for a Korean film this year. Released on ,...More
Lifting the Lid on Stuntmen "Action Boys" Screens at the Hot Docs Festival in Toronto
Canada will yet again see why there is a 75% attrition rate at the Seoul Action School through docum,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.