This month, Korean films will have a strong showing in the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival. Of these, "Korean Cinema Today" profiles five titles - Jeon Kyu-hwan's re-edited melodrama "From Seoul to Varanasi" and Kang Je-gyu's World War II film "My Way" in the Panorama section; Lee Han's coming-of-age film "Punch" in the Generation 14plus section, and KIM Souk-young's "Anesthesia" and LEE Woo-jung's "Ad Balloon" in the Berlinale Shorts competition. The magazine has also interviewed Kim Joong-hyeon, whose "Choked" is in the Forum section.
"Feature profile - 'From Seoul to Varanasi'"
"Feature profile - "My Way""
"Feature profile – 'Ad Balloon'"
"Director Kim Joong-hyeon"
(We previously did an interview with Song Kang-ho, the star of "Hindsight", which will be in the Culinary Cinema section. It can be found here: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/webzine/sub/interview.jsp?pageIndex=1&wbTypeCd=690104&adminYn=N&wbSeq=1&vol=11&mode=A_VIEW&returnUrl=)
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.