Source : www.theseoultimes.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yale to Offer Lectures on Korean Films
Yale University will offer lectures on modern South Korean films from spring semester.
Yale professor of Korean Choi Seung-ja said Monday that the lectures will focus on movies produced after the 1960s, including "The Aimless Bullet", "Mother and a Guest" and the recent cult hit "Old Boy".
Wonder about Korean films? We have the answer!
The Korea Movie Database (KMDb http://www.kmdb.or.kr in Korean), established by the Korean Film Archive with support from the Ministry of Information and Communication, has vast amounts of information on Korean films, actors and directors, posters, critiques and reviews, scenarios, and film-related ,...More
Song Hye-kyo, Cha Tae-hyun Promote "My Girl and I" in Hong Kong
Hallyu film stars Song Hye-kyo and Cha Tae-hyun have had a pleasant time in Hong Kong, where they are currently staying to promote their film "My Girl and I".
Hundreds of Hong Kong fans flocked to a preview of "My Girl and I" held on Feb. 26. When Song and Cha showed up onstage, their fans welcom,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.