Just in time for Thanksgiving, a food-centered television drama from Korea!
"King of Baking, Kim Tak-gu" also known as "Bread, Love and Dreams" is a story of how a determined young man, Kim Tak-gu, manages to become the best baker in Korea. Throughout the 30 episodes of the Korean food-centered TV drama, he faces many trials on his journey, spanning the 1970s to the 1990s, beginning with his mother's past, through his childhood, and his adulthood, successes and challenges. "Bread, Love and Dreams" was a big hit in Korea, earning a 50.8% audience rating. The Korean food-centered TV drama setting has even become a tourist attraction in Korea!
Kim Tak-gu (played by Yoon Si-yoon) is the eldest son of baking industry legend Gu Il-joong, the chairman of Geo-sung Corporation. Because Kim Tak-gu was born to his father's mistress, there is a family plot to rob him of his inheritance. Nevertheless, Tak-gu's determination drives him to become number one in baking.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
T-ara Donates 20,000,000 won To National Defense Fund
Seven-membered girl group, T-ara is refusing to sit back idly after North Korea's attack on Yeon-p,...More
Teaser and stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Battlefield Heroes"
Teaser and stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Battlefield Heroes",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.