Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Cannes Backs Anti-screen Quota Cut Protests
Anti-screen quota reduction protests were held at the Cannes International Film Festival. Actor Choi Min-sik and director Bong Joon-ho joined in. Through the release of a statement, the board of directors of the Cannes International Film Festival also acknowledged their support to the cause.
CANNES '06 MARKET DAILY: Magnolia Makes a Deal For Host
by Eugene Hernandez and Tamara Schweitzer (May 24, 2006)
Buyers and sellers began checking out of the Marche du Film Wednesday, some heading back to their home offices. But many others stayed longer in Cannes to try to close another deal or two before exiting Cannes. In a rare deal from an Americ,...More
Korean Blockbuster The City of Violence Makes Inroads into the U.S.
The Korean film "The City of Violence", released on May 25 in the Republic of Korea, is being distributed by the major American film distribution company, the Weinstein Company. "The City of Violence" also draws attention in that its director Ryu Seung-wan plays the protagonist in the film.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.