Korean movie opening today in Korea "In Love and the War"
"In Love and the War" (2010)
Directed by Park Geon-yong
With Kim Joo-hyeok, Jeong Ryeo-won, Yoo Hae-jin, Kim Sang-ho, Byeon Hee-bong, Yang Jeong-ah,...
Previously known as "Sleeping with the Enemy" on HanCinema
The land once in the middle of war… here lie their love, friendship and faith
June 1950, soon after the break out of Korean War, a troop of North Korean soldiers enter a small South Korean village. Captain Jeong-woong proclaims that they came to liberate the villagers but their true agenda is to ferret out the reactionaries. The villagers and Seol-hee who is separated from her fiancé on her wedding day, offer them heartfelt hospitality and cooperation to avoid falling out of the army's favor. Eventually friendship starts to build up between the soldiers and the villagers
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Two Korean films programmed at this year's 3rd Terracotta Festival, 5th - 8th May in London, UK
We are proud to introduce in our Korean selection a mix of tense thriller and romantic comedy with,...More
Rain: 'I Am Encouraged by Being Included in 'Time 100' Again'
"Rain" was listed in the "Time 100" for the second time, and he said during an interview, "I want ,...More
"A Fresh Girl" Wins Top Award at BIFF
The South Korean film, "A Fresh Girl", by Kim Jung-ho has won the "Indie Spirit Best Picture Award" at the ninth Boston International Film Festival.
It was the first time a South Korean film has received the top award at the festival.
The film is a modern reinterpretation of a Korean fairy tal,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week