Korean movie opening today 2012/02/02 in Korea "Nameless Gangster" and "The Railroad" re-release (2011)
Directed by Yoon Jong-bin
With Choi Min-sik, Ha Jeong-woo, Jo Jin-woong, Ma Dong-seok, Kwak Do-won, Kim Seong-gyoon,...
Also known as "War against Crime: Golden Age of the Bad Guys"
This movie deals with those who lived an intense life back in the 1990s in Busan when the government announced crime and war.
"The Railroad" (2006)
Directed by Park Heung-shik
With Kim Kang-woo, Son Tae-yeong, Baek Jong-hak, Cha Seo-won, Ji Jong-eun, Eom Soo-jeong,...
First released on 2007/05/10
One night, a man and a woman, both drunk and both lost souls, get on the last train at different stations. However, other then being drunk, the two have something else in common -- they are emotionally hurt in one way or another. These two find themselves at the last stop, just before the DMZ, on a heavy snowy night. They have no other choice but to spend the night together. As time goes by, they learn to reveal their inner pains to each other.
KOFIC Support Programs
2005 Low Budget Film Production Program
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Big Bang To Make comeback February 29th Followed By Concert Series
The five-membered male idol group Big Bang will be making a comeback after 10 months with a new al,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.