Korean movie opening today 2012/02/09 in Korea documentary "2 Lines" (2011)
Directed by Ji Min
"Must We Get Married?"
Ji Min and Cheol met in university ten years ago and Now live together as roomates and lovers. People ask them why they won't get married since they're at that age but they've never seen the reason to. Life was happy enough as it was. They didn't want to get involved with intrusive rules and institutions. Sometimes they think about a life with a child but that's only thinking; it's too much for a woman who makes documentaries and a man who offers lectures by the hour. That's right! Until they meet two dark red lines...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.