Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Digital Hallyu" around the world
Korean global information and telecommunications (IT) companies are applying culture marketing to further spread brand recognition around the world.
Samsung Electronics revealed last week that its liquid crystal displays (LCDs) will be displayed at the Vatican Museum for the next two years. One o,...More
Korean Historical Soaps Upset China
Korean historical dramas have upset Chinese authorities and Internet users alike. Chinese authorities have imposed a press embargo on "Taewangsasingi", about the Koguryo Kingdom (37BC-668AD) from the early days until King Kwanggaeto the Great, and Chinese Internet users are calling "Jumong", about t,...More
New York Times Favorably Reviews "Tazza: The High Rollers" ("The War of Flower")
The New York Times praised the Korean film "Tazza: The High Rollers"("The War of Flower") in a film ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.