Which Girl Band Will Rule the Charts in 2011? 2011/01/15, Source,
The year 2010 was the year of girl groups, with over 50 of the manufactured combos including Girls' Generation, Kara, 2NE1, and Wonder Girls competing for the top position. The trend is likely to continue and even intensify in the new year with many new groups such as Dalshabet and 5dolls waiting in the wings.
The Chosun Ilbo selected 13 girl groups based on music portal Bugs' and KBS2 Music Bank's annual top charts at the end of last year, and analyzed their star power in five categories -- stage presence, fan loyalty, capability of each member, power of management, and performance in 2010 -- to predict what the year 2011 will be like for them. The result showed four strong powerhouses, five in the middle, and four at the weaker end,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
dear my name is Miss Aysha, i will like
to be your good friend,i have something
very important and serious to tell you
about me, write back to me so that i
will tell you all and send my photos to
you, here in my email,
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.