"Blood" Ji Jin-hee's dark aura 2015/01/26, Source, Ji Jin-hee takes on the role of Lee Jae-wook, director of the Taemin Cancer Center. He looks younger than his actual age, he's also good looking, intelligent and charismatic in the KBS 2TV drama "Blood".
Unlike his gentleness and social ability, he does everything in his power to get what he wants and makes anyone stand on his side. He stands in conflict with Ahn Jae-hwan in the role of Park Ji-sang,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.