Pusan Film Fest in Full Swing 2006/10/13, Source, Let's go down to Busan now, where the film world is celebrating one of Asia's largest annual movie events, the Pusan International Film Festival.
Besides the hundreds of films on show including dozens of world premiers, the festival gives fans a chance to get up close and personal with some of thei,...More
Fireworks light up the night sky during the opening ceremony of the 11th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) at the Yachting Center in Haeundae, southeastern port city of Pusan, Thursday. More than 6,000 festivalgoers and celebrities packed the venue. The nine,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Hello My name is miss Vera, i saw your
profile today at (www.hancinema.net) and
became intrested in you,i will also like
to know you more,and if you can send an
email to my email address,i will give
you my pictures here is my email address
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.