Classic Korean Movies, Just in Time for the Holidays 2010/12/09, Source,
By Mark Russell
With Christmas fast approaching, I am always sure to have some DVDs on my gift list. And with more and more classic Korean movies being issued on DVD, the selection keeps getting better for classic Korean movie fans.
These days, when I go to film festivals, whether in Korea or any part of the world, I find myself increasingly drawn toward the retrospectives. Sure, it is fun discovering the latest and hippest new movies being made. But for me, I really enjoy re-discovering older movies, from 40 or 50 or more years ago,...More
Chuseok: prime time for couch potatoes 2010/09/14, Source, Chuseok is the time for migrating home en masse, or for couch potatos and film buffs, the perfect chance to camp out in front of the screen. A couple of date movies open the autumn lineup for the box,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Hello My name is miss Vera, i saw your
profile today at (www.hancinema.net) and
became intrested in you,i will also like
to know you more,and if you can send an
email to my email address,i will give
you my pictures here is my email address
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.