[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Drama Special - Daddy's a Pervert" 2013/11/24,
In order to supplement his family's dwindling income, Tae-Joong (played by Seong Ji-roo) ends up having to take a job as an artistic model. He gets this job more through connections than from being in any way well-suited for it. The problem isn't that Tae-Joong is unattractive, but rather that he has a crippling shyness as regards being seen naked. And this only intensifies once an unexpected person discovers his new gig.
The emotional center of this drama rests on the extent to which we sympathize with Tae-Joong's dilemma. And honestly, I didn't really feel it. Yes, the guy is shy, easily spooked, and rather clumsy,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.