15 Years On, BoA Still Draws Thousands to Concerts 2015/08/24, Source,
K-pop star BoA preformed in front of more than 6,000 people over the weekend at Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Seoul. Since her debut in 2000, BoA has grown into an international K-pop and cultural icon, and the weekend crowds are a testament to her continued popularity after 15 years. It has been close to three years since her last solo concert, and fans were clearly excited to hear more,...More
[HanCinema's Film Review] "SMTOWN The Stage" 2015/08/22,
SM Entertainment is the South Korean entertainment company that is responsible for such artists as Kang Ta, BoA, and Girls' Generation. That's a very abbreviated list- there's also Super Junior, EXO, and Red Velvet. Probably a bunch more that I'm forgetting too. This is easy to do, because "SMTOWN The Stage" packs about as many of its artists into the runtime as possible, with time roughly evenly split between live performance footage and the performers themselves just discussing why they've dedicated their lives to entertainment,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.