Before making his mainstream feature film debut with in 2003, BONG directed 15 straight-to-video films which were acknowledged for their strong narratives and stylish visuals. He also directed the TV series which was broadcast in 2004. 2004 Dreaming Different Loves (TV Film) 2003 Sweet Sex and Love
[HanCinema's Busan International Film Festival Movie Review] "Han River" 2014/10/17,
The homeless tramps in "Han River" are not fountains of peerless wisdom, initial appearances to the contrary. After the initial suicide jump dilemma is resolved mostly satisfactorily the movie proceeds to treat us to various scenes of these characters bumming around not doing anything particularly useful. Indeed, for all the feigned joviality on display here the tone is actually a pretty depressing one,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.