[HanCinema's Film Review] "Sookhee" 2014/07/04,
Sook-hee (played by Chae Min-seo) is like a living incarnation of Freud's hypotheses about sex. She's extremely sensual and sexual, yet goes to great pains to establish herself as a mother. Seok-hee insists that her catatonic patients think of her as mom, even as they're physically incapable of actually calling her that. Moreover, Seok-hee is actually the mother of a baby who she still breastfeeds in a very sexualized way. At first I thought this was just my bias as a man. Then a couple of scenes later, well, that matter's cleared up beyond all doubt,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.