[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Master - God of Noodles" Episode 17 2016/06/22,
People tend to reveal different sides of them when placed at extremes. A person with nothing to lose or one who feels like they own the world will let their guard down and charge blindly forward. This behavior puts our heroes at risk and it brings out the worst in those who will crush others for their goals. At this point in "Master - God of Noodles", anything goes. Lives might be lost and all truths will be revealed as we enter the final stretch,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
the first time i saw this guy in the
series of cinderella's sister, i
saw something different from him among
the others.. i cant take my eyes
especially when he smile innocently and
act boyishly.. he is so cute.. i think i
am inlove for the first tim
i think that cheon is cute. The first time i saw him was on this korean game show called X-man and i was like who is this dude. Man i have to say he's one of the hottest korean male actor out there.But the thing is he doesn't look like korean he looks mix more like cambodian/philipino...hehehehe....he's so gorgeous.
Me, too. I like his acting in Fashion 70s. His character is such a sweet guy that make me in love! Just kidding! Anyway, I love his eyes and his smile! They have a potentially passionate atraction, at least to me!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.