[Spoiler] "Good Day" ends on a happy note 2014/10/05, Source,
The final episode of SBS weekend drama "Good Day" showed Han Song-jeong (Kim Mi-Sook) getting married with Nam Goong-yeong (Son Chang-min) and finding her own happiness.
Song-jeong's first daughter Da-ae (Hwang Woo-seul-hye) cried when her stepson Eun-chan (Jeong Jae-min) called her 'mom' and Song-jeong's second daughter Da-jeong (Park Se-yeong) successfully gave birth. Song-jeong told Da-jeong who had been through the pain of child-birth, "You've just met the greatest friend you'll ever have, I told you how happy I am because of you three",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.