[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Drama Festival - House, Mate" 2014/11/16,
Sang-woo (played by Yoon Hyeon-min) has just had a nasty separation with his wife Seo-won (played by Nam Gyoo-ri). At first we don't get a full picture of what happened, but what we do see appears to indicate a marriage on the rocks. But in reality, all we're really seeing is one really bad fight that's only being accentuated by the fact that annoying home shopping voices are filling the room. Consequently, the argument escalates, and this often seems to be the only memory of his wife that Sang-woo really has,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.