After graduating from the prestigious Korean Academy of Film Arts, CHOI Dong-hoon makes his feature film debut with "The Big Swindle." He worked as first assistant director for Director IM Sang-soo's acclaimed film "Tears," and has earned the reputation as an innovative and excellent screenwriting filmmaker. Producer CHA Seung-jae praised him as a "genius storyteller" for his spectacular ability to develop elaborate stories.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.