Han Chae-young explains about unpaid interest 2012/07/04, Source, Han Chae-young and her husband made an official explanation about the report that their luxury villa was about to be put in auction for unpaid mortgage interests.
Han Chae-young explained through her agency BH Entertainment, "It isn't true that we took a mortgage loan of about 2.5 billion won with the villa as security but couldn't pay the interests,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.