[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Kind Words" Episode 18 2014/02/15,
As "Kind Words" nears its end, the journey becomes rickety. It feels like the production team is grasping at straws to extend the strife when it really doesn't need to. "Kind Words" is chock full of wonderful material, solid characters and tough situations to explore. This is where fighting for ratings really hurts a show. It starts working for the shock factor (higher ratings) rather than doing what would be organic on the parts of the characters and the plot progression. The insane emotional fluctuations this episode bumped "Kind Words" up a whole percentage point from 9.9% (20th place) to 10.9% (11th place) on the AGB Nielsen,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.