Musical festival to be held in downtown Seoul 2015/08/15, Source,
Musical festival is to be held at the center of Seoul. Seoul Musical Festival, Koreas first-ever festival for home-grown musicals, is slated to be held in Chungmu Art Hall and Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) from Aug. 17 to Aug. 24. This year marks the fourth year to hold the event. So far, the festival gave a birth to various creative musicals such as "The Goddess is Watching", "Dwarves" and "Fly, Mrs. Park", which drew great popularity from the public.
The festival consists of the Yegreen Awards, the Yegreen Encore, a gala show to celebrate the opening and a concert performed by musical stars, the Seoul Musical Market, the General Assembly of the Federation for Asian Culture Promotion (FACP) in Seoul and academic programs,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Days have passed into years,you have
become better with time. May you
continue to become better with each
birthday you enjoy. Wishing you a year
filled with the same joy you bring to
others. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.