US general adopts Korean name 2012/04/28, Source,
Maj. Gen. Edward Cardon, left, commander of the United States Army's 2nd Infantry Division, and Suh Jin-sup, center, chairman of the Korean-American Friendship Association, hold up a scroll with the name "Choi Min-ho" written in Sino-Korean script, during a reception in Seoul on April 20. / Courtesy of KAFA
By Philip Iglauer
Maj. Gen. Edward Cardon, commander of the United States Army's 2nd Infantry Division in Korea, adopted a Korean nickname as a gesture of friendship to Korea on April 20,...More
Over the weekend, Koreans may have noticed something a little bit too familiar in the moment following the announcement of the nation's first 2008 Olympic gold medals: Korean pop songs by Lee Hyori and,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.