[HanCinema's Film Review] "The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale" 2016/01/23,
The year is 1925, the place Jiri Mountain, in the deep Southern part of Korea. The Japanese are pushing through on their plan to eradicate tigers and all other wild carnivores from the Korean countryside. Why? Well, officially because tigers are dangerous. Unofficially, the Japanese seek to defeat the tigers to prove once and for all that their new modern ways are superior to the old traditional ones. In this way "The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale" proves itself as backstory to the age-old question- why doesn't South Korea have any wild animals?,...More
21 years of acting Hwang Jeong-min 2016/01/10, Source,
It's Hwang Jeong-min's generation. He's a hit with whatever he comes out with. Not that success decides the quality of the actor but success is important for an actor who is in a commercial movie. That doesn't mean the actor gets denigrated. It's fine for the actor to enjoy his rewards once he's achieved 200% of the effort he's made.
"The Himalayas" has currently broken through 7 million audiences. The competition he had with Choi Min-sik however, ended quite easily. Hwang Jeong-min's hard work came to light,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.