[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Girl Who Sees Smells" Episode 4 2015/04/09,
Well, hm. Several of my assumptions about the last episode have turned out to be incorrect. In the first place Cho-rim really is mad at Moo-gak about what happened at the comedy club- she's just reasonably good at not getting too outrageously angry. I guess I'm just not used to seeing drama heroines exercise self-restraint. Of course, in the real world shame tends to be a better motivator than abuse anyway, which is how the Cho-rim / Moo-gak relationship is able to move forward,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Girl Who Sees Smells" Episode 3 2015/04/08,
It would appear pretty definite at this point that most of the characters are, in fact, just as incompetent as they look. Take Yeom-mi (played by Yoon Jin-seo). She's the one running this criminal investigation, as far as I can tell, because Yeom-mi is the only character professional enough to actually focus on the facts of the case rather than get involved in petty male bickering. Moo-gak does at least get credit for trying to be professional- his main embarassing moment of goofiness is mostly a result of Moo-gak forgetting that interrogation rooms use two-way mirrors,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.