[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Lover" Episode 12 2015/06/25,
The tone for the final episode is a surprisingly somber one- there are very few jokes, just serious questions. Namely, does this relationship have any future? Doesn't the very idea of living together without being married imply that this was always just going to be a temporary situation? The worst of it is that most of the crises are not prompted by actual relationship problems, but rather employment issues that would appear to make these relationships too inconvenient to continue over time,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Lover" Episode 11 2015/06/18,
The transition between opening monologue and opening sketch is actually fairly smooth this time. The joke, to the extent there's a joke at all, is simply that even when living with another person, while they're at home with you, you can still feel lonely. Smart phones are the obvious culprit. There's just something so imminently sad about a grown man who would rather look at pictures of cars than actually go out and do something with a car. And his girlfriend,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.