Chung Ji-young was born in Cheongju and studied film at Dongguk University and later at Korea University. He has been an active within the industry on issue such as censorship and the Korean screen quota. His filmography includes "Mist Whispers Like Women" (1982), "North Korean Partisan in South Korea" (1989), "White Badge" (1992), and "Life of Hollywood Kid" (1994).
14th Jeonju International Film Festival Final Report 2013/05/07,
- Cinema Street crowded with various guests and filmmakers visiting from all around the world! - Tickets of all sections including FOCUS ON and STRANER THAN CINEMA had evenly sold out, organizing film programs was conservative - 5th Jeonju Project Market brought huge success within steady managements! -Special Attraction in JIFF 2013! On stage talk show and live performances had set on fire! On 25 Apr (Thu), 14th Jeonju International Film Festival that commenced at Sori Arts Center closed on 3 May (Fri) with visitors' attentions and involvements,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.