He was born in 1969. He studied History as undergraduate major, and Mass Communication as graduated major at Yonsei University. He started publishing a film magazine, ‘Nega’ in 1997, and established a film company Sponge in 2002. His directing debut film was "Second Half" (2010). And he directed "The Heaven" is "Only Open to the Single!" (2012), "The Winter of the Year Was Warm" (2012), and "Santa Barbara" (2014).
[HanCinema's Film Review] "Planck Constant" 2015/04/25,
First it's fantasies about women's skirts getting shorter, or disappearing altogether. Then it's another story where the woman slowly loses all of her clothes, while vaguely discussing sex with mostly imaginary people. Then it's another story about sex in a movie theater. Then it's another story about a man going hiking, talking about sex with women he doesn't actually know. Then everyone talks about the sexy things they've learned. There's just one thing I can't understand about "Planck Constant". How can a movie so obviously about sex not actually really be about sex at all?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.