[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hwarang" Episode 20 (final) 2017/02/23,
We got Our Happy Ending. King Jinheung ascends the throne with the support of his hwarang and, more importantly, his friend and fellow visionary, Seon-woo. While this was intensely satisfying, the perfectly sculpted endings for the other characters and relationships were less satisfying. Let's take a look at the end of "Hwarang". Ji-dwi, now Jinheung, had come head-to-head with the man who was both his greatest rival and is his greatest friend, Seon-woo,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Hwarang" Episode 19 2017/02/23,
Swords are drawn and the battles between friend and foe for the throne have reached their climax. Ji-dwi sits on the throne that has always eluded him and continues to try and do so now that his identity has been made known. Seon-woo learns of his lineage and it puts him further at odds with his closest friend, the king. Around them power struggles play out with many greedy men and women behind them. Although people struggle for the throne and the power it brings, the most powerful battles are waged inside,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.