[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Unkind Women" Episode 24 (final) 2015/05/25,
This drama didn't quite end how I expected it would. I wanted fewer bow tied endings and a little more realism. It's not like I wasn't happy with how things turned it. It was all sweet and full of fuzzy warm feelings that were enjoyable to feel and enjoy. However, these sentiments didn't quite fit with the overall tone of the drama. "Unkind Women" was about these women findings themselves and learning to overcome their pasts,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.