[HanCinema's Film Review] "Perfect Proposal" 2015/06/13,
Ji-yeon (played by Im Soo-jeong) is a woman in her thirties who's been drifting around aimlessly on the international circuit. After an interview with Seong-yeol (played by Yoo Yeon-seok) an intriguing possibility is floated. Does Ji-yeon continue with her dead-end lifestyle, or agree to the risky and convolunted scheme? You can probably guess the answer to that question. What kind of boring movie would prevent its characters from doing anything interesting? Well I can think of several actually but "Perfect Proposal" isn't one of them,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.