Little Wonders - The Child Actors of South Korea 2011/10/08, Source, Sim Eun-kyeong - "Hansel and Gretel"
The way people perceive of child actors can be guessed by the term itself. "Child actor" instead of "actor", as it is for everyone else. Whether the world likes it or not, Western cinema, and mainly Hollywood, is the one that is available everywhere and so in our faces that we are often having trouble finding anything else. So the usual idea people have about child actors as well, comes from Hollywood.
We see children as adorable amateurs who can't really act, but are still endearing and cute for trying. We usually tend to forgive or ignore their performances in works because they seem to have no guidance or much effort put in them,...More
The winter holiday season is here, with decorative lights warming up the nippy evenings and carol tunes flowing out from record shops ― and of course, colorful movie posters adorning the faces of movie theaters. Here are several films to complete the year-end,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.