Girls Generation's Tiffany Under Fire for Japanese Flag Gaffe 2016/08/16, Source,
Tiffany of manufactured combo Girls' Generation is under fire for posting a message featuring a Japanese imperial flag on Korea's Liberation Day.
The rising-sun flag is symbolic for many of Japanese atrocities in the first half of the 20th century and banned even in Japan, though Japan's Self-Defense Forces began using a modified form in 1954 featuring eight red sunbeams instead of 16,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.