'2014 MAMA' Paved Phenomenal Cultural Roads across Asia 2014/12/04, Source,
- With 10 months of preparation and 16 years of production know-how, CJ E&M successfully hosted Asia's premiere music awards ceremony - The show has reached 2.4 billion people in 16 countries and garnered 65 million online votes worldwide - Renowned Korean, Chinese, and US artists such as EXO, Taeyang, and John Legend delivered stunning performances in front of 10,000 audiences The 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) was successfully held in Hong Kong on December 3 announced Asia's leading content and media company CJ E&M today. In its sixth year since evolving into Asia's premier music festival, MAMA's impact has spread far beyond its origins in Korea to across Asia and other parts of the world,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.