[HanCinema's Film Review] "Our Happy Time" + DVD Giveaway 2014/04/11,
Yoo-jeong (played by Lee Na-young) chronically attempts to commit suicide mostly out of spite. While suicidal people generally act in such a way because they believe the world would be better off without them, Yoo-jeong holds no such illusions. Her self-inflicted wounds are not a cry for help, but a deliberate sensation reminding the woman that there is no hope, love, or genuine empathy in her life. There is only pain, and Yoo-jeong has been brought up in such a way that viciousness is about the only form of communication she can register as being valid.
Condemned prisoner Yoon-soo (played by Kang Dong-won) has about as bleak an outlook as Yoo-jeong does,...More
Clara speaks about the comments by Gong Ji-yeong 2013/07/08, Source,
Actress Clara spoke about the criticism made by novelist Gong Ji-young about female celebrities' excessive exposure.
Gong posted on her Twitter, "When I look at female celebrities competing for more exposure and plastic surgery, I think of female unemployment. It looks like they really have nothing to make money of. Even women on TV and media are competing for more exposure",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.