[HanCinema's Film Review] "Love Guide for Dumpees" 2015/12/26,
Jeong-hoon (played by Yoon Kye-sang) has to go to his ex-girlfriend's wedding. Why does he have to go? Because uh...society I guess? No, in all likelihood it's because Jeong-hoon hates himself for being a failure at romance and wants to bathe himself in misery. That's when he meets Si-hoo (played by Han Ye-ri), a woman who is also bitter and resentful about her implied failures. Si-hoo moves beyond just self-hatred though- she has an actual plan for revenge. Unfortunately it's a pretty stupid plan,...More
Korean Films at the 12th PiFan 2008/07/18, Source, The 12th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) kicks off this July 18 – 27 with the biggest line-up of genre films in Asia. Best of all are the return of high-profile Korean films to the fest and a warmer interaction with the local film industry after setbacks in previous years. KOF,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.