[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 18 2015/06/14,
Kyeong-cheol comes off surprisingly sympathetically considering that he's basically a whiny child. The confrontation at the rich family's house doesn't go the way he was hoping, and when given the chance, Kyeong-cheol unwinds by literally having a temper tantrum. Watching Kyeong-cheol is kind of like watching a kid who has just been told that life isn't fair, after having been told point blank that the authority figures are going to do things in a hypocritical way,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 17 2015/06/13,
After establishing that the last cliffhanger was for real, "Make a Woman Cry" quickly takes the focus off of the rich family and gets back to the more interesting character/situation- Deok-in and her birth mother meeting up with Deok-in's in-laws. It's a situation that slowly moves from awkward to just plain painful. On a basic level Deok-in just can't relate to her birth mother. And her birth mother, too, really doesn't appreciate that this is Deok-in's actual family she's condescending to,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.