[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 32 2015/08/02,
As expected, the cliffhanger simply ends in another lack of confrontation with Jin-han. Don't worry- by the end of the episode serious progress is finally made to actually integrate the Jin-han character with everything else that's happening in the story. I just can't help but be a little annoyed at this point at the extent to which Jin-han doesn't really participate in a story that's pretty much all about him. Particularly since this plot point revolves around the rich family's business decisions,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 31 2015/08/01,
The story is still just about completely centered around Jin-han- although we're still not that much closer to his actually participating. From Deok-in, we do get an explanation that indicates her icy attitude toward Eun-soo wasn't just a function of the latter woman's terrible personality. There's an excellent logistical reason why Eun-soo shouldn't be the one to confront Jin-han, at least not in the immediate sense. And also Jin-woo is working at the company now,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.