[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 24 2015/07/05,
Eun-soo has this really bad habit of using a threatening tone of voice even when she's not actually trying to act threatening. The weird part is that it quickly becomes clear that Eun-soo doesn't actually know anything about what's going on with Jin-woo. She just seems to be gossiping with Deok-in for no apparent reason, except to try and hurt Deok-in emotionally. So that character, at least, remains mostly unsympathetic,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 23 2015/07/04,
It's all well and good for Jin-woo to say that he'll love and support Deok-in no matter what- but at this point "Make a Woman Cry" is forcing the issue of how they have very different perspectives on relationships and trauma. Jin-woo is unwilling to acknowledge that his previous marriage was a failure, on account of the fact that it didn't end in divorce. Whereas Deok-in takes death much more seriously, and realizes that even the best intent can't salvage an awful overall situation,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.