[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 22 2015/06/28,
Deok-in's attempt to get a clear explanation of Jin-woo's behavior doesn't go that well. Part of the issue is just that Jin-woo doesn't want to tell her what's really going on, so he simply tells Deok-in about his emotional state instead. This isn't really much more helpful- just because Jin-woo wants to see her even though he doesn't actually want to see her just means...what exactly?,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Make a Woman Cry" Episode 21 2015/06/27,
What makes the action scenes in "Make a Woman Cry" feel odd is that, first and foremost, this is a family drama. It's been over a dozen episodes since Deok-in has ever fought anyone. It's one of the odder parts of her background as a cop. In a more conventional story this stuff would show up all the time. But purporting as it does to be at least partially be a representation of real family life, "Make a Woman Cry" has to show much more restraint in this department,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.