[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Drama Festival - Save Wang Jo-Hyeon" 2013/11/14,
This drama makes a deliberate decision to cloak itself in the aura of the nineties. In short time both a very fat television and loads of VHS tapes make an appearance. These objects make for a cute few moments of nostalgia-based jokes, but it isn't long before we find out what these items actually represent in the story. Joong-Sik (played by Choi Woo-shik) is basically a child. This is forgivable, since he can't be much older than a teenager. Regardless, he still has to grow up and learn that the reality of the world isn't the fantasy he sees in television shows,...More
[Spoiler] "Master's Sun" So Ji-sub embraces Gong Hyo-jin 2013/08/15, Source,
"Master's Sun" Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) hugged Tae Gong-sil (Gong Hyo-jin) to shelter her.
Joo Joong-won was going to use Tae Gong-sil's ability to see ghosts and meet with his dead ex-girlfriend Cha Hee-joo (Han Bo-reum) and find out the identity of this kidnapper who stole 10 billion won from him. Tae Gong-sil thought he wasn't over his ex-girlfriend yet and lied to him, "I remember seeing her before I passed out. She said she doesn't blame you. She said not to agonize over it. Don't suffer too much",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.