[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "My Little Baby" 2016/03/05,
Babies could easily be characterized as the most wonderful and terrifying stage of a person. Little tiny humans with barely any control of their little tiny humanity and in need of close care and protection. Now imagine how scary they must be to someone whose concept of care and protection involves weapons and armlocks. Welcome to MBC's "My Little Baby",...More
[HanCinema's Film Review] "Amor" 2015/07/18,
Tae-woo (played by Jeong Kyeong-ho) is in a dead-end relationship with Hee-yeon (played by Jung Yoon-sun). I mean that very literally- Hee-yeon is dying. Tae-woo idles away his time between work, funeral preparations, and visiting Hee-yeon at the hospital. But what ultimately commands most of the screen time is "Amor" is Tae-woo's own memories. There's a definite irony about this- Tae-woo himself frequently notes that he and Hee-yeon didn't have much time to make memories in the first place. And in emphasis of this point, there are barely even any flashbacks of their relationship,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.